birdie
birdie asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

Should anyone that is an official in Homeland Security have TWO passports?

One country is enough for me! Anyone with two masters should get OUT of our National Security! Chertoff and 6 other Israelis in Homeland Security!. Crap!

100% Americans only.

Favorite Answer

Homeland Security has been a joke and a scam right from the start, and it seems like everyone involved with it is a Cherkoff.

I don't think 100% Americans would involve us in the United Nations, the World Bank, NAFTA, GATT, or other sovereignty compromising organizations. I don't find it unusual to see them with foreign passports.

Allegiance to our nation starts with allegiance to our Constitution. Where is the Constitutional authorization for the Department of Homeland Terrorism? We need to elect public servants who will obey the law, and the Supreme Law of the Land is the Constitution.

Can you back up your claim that Chertoff has a foriegn passport? Otherwise it is extremely unlikely that your claim is true.

In order to hold that position he must hold a US Government security clearance. And any US Citizen who also holds a foriegn passport is disqualified from holding any security clearance.

• dlk

NO