Get answers from millions of real people.?

hi

i am married and i am wife and i want to give my husband a surprise candle light dinner on his birthday which is on 22nd nov so i want a really family place no couples place and a separate room with one table for 2 adults and one child and the restuarent should nearest to my home place my home place is KAMMANHALLI and my budget is 500 to 1000 rs and the restuarent should have facility of veg and non veg both food and juices sweets and fried items as well.please help me to find it

thanking you

shaista

Favorite Answer

Post this question in the appropriate section and you will likely get more expert answer. I suggest you post it in the Travel category (in your country section) or even in the Dining out section of Food category.

This section is really for asking about using Yahoo!Answers itself (point system, problem with posting, Y!A features etc)

Cheers from Australia