Is natural altruism that men has for women is diminishing slowly ? ?

I kinda feel that way

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There is no such thing as natural altruism. We are all selfish people by nature. We have to be taught to care about others. That behavior was once modeled and emulated. It is in short supply now.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As a female living in modern times, I think the opposite of your statement is actually what is going around: the natural altruism that women have reserved for men for millennia is dying off because of feminist extremists (including men-haters).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What natural altruism? What was so altruistic about treating women as property like back in the old days? If anything, paternalism ruled the day for many, many years...and any so-called "altruism" has had conditions attached.

Please show some sources to prove this so-called "altruism" you claim men used to have for women..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Women and children first, no? Has everybody forgotten that?

Men and women are naturally receptive to eachother. Whereas the same sex is competition.

As the physically stronger sex men are very receptive to protecting women.

Women generally don't give men anything anymore unless they are attracted to them. Many women are quite hostile to those they don't find attractive. Therefore men are adjusting and are placing less value on women. They are becoming mere sex objects to them..

Everyone is more receptive to those who are attractive to them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I hope so. Some men haven't learned to be as altruistic to other men as they are to women.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its supposed to be... that is part of the equality thing but we at the same time we can't treat women as we would each other without problems arising and special treatment is there, built into our legislation.

• 1 decade ago

natural? i can not think of any reason to be alturist with a woman just for the sake of being a woman.

they want equality, and a special treatment at the same time. thats not fair.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Men treat other men poorly. So I guess the feminist want to be treated the same way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think we are supposed to suddenly rediscover that altruism if the country gets invaded. That is feminists go quiet, men go to war and die, women live.

• 1 decade ago

Not the ones who actually have women in their lives.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.