Didnt have my period for 7 months, finally got it and now i've had it for 2 weeks, is this normal?

I didn't get my period from April-October and about 2 weeks ago I got it. But i've had it ever since, is this normal since I missed so many months to have it for 2 weeks. I"m going to the doctor in a few weeks, help?

I have never given birth. I am 22 years old and in relatively good health.

Favorite Answer

It is normal, you will most likely have your period for much longer than 2 weeks since you missed 7 months.

Missing a period for 7 months isn't normal though you may have a hormonal imbalance and the doctor may perscribe some sort of medication to regulate your flow.

If you continue to have irregular periods, such as missing them for months and then bleeding for weeks you are at a much greater risk for becoming anemic from the blood loss. Talk to the doctor about getting it fixed.

have you recently given birth in the last year. if this is the case you will not always have a period for a while after and then when you get your first one it can last a while. if this is not the case you should go to the doctors because no period for 7months is not normal.

I think that is normal, seven months I hope you went to the doctor that is not normal.

once you're bleeding like that, then you extremely extremely need to bypass back to the physician and get something completed to provide up it. Your physique won't be able to guard dropping that quantity of blood daily - you will finally end up anemic and feeling extremely drained and listless.