Is the police forum on Yahoo Answers corrupt?

my question yesterday was on the board re the killing of teenagers in Oldham for 24 hours,yet when I gave best answer to someone not supporting the police it was deleted,so was my contacts question and she gave the same answerer best answer and was deleted.This is due to Yahoo being controlled by police trolls with... show more my question yesterday was on the board re the killing of teenagers in Oldham for 24 hours,yet when I gave best answer to someone not supporting the police it was deleted,so was my contacts question and she gave the same answerer best answer and was deleted.This is due to Yahoo being controlled by police trolls with nothing to do other than press their report button,and that is 99%of the regular posters on here.My question is,why should we in a Free world put questions that Yahoo want and also answers that are also picked and approved by Yahoo;that is corruption! the deadly UK forces appear to want to control Yahoo as well as everything else,plus Im black which makes me think again?
Update: Tom S,did you mean Yahoo Answers sir?
12 answers 12