help me fix my marriage.?

i always had fights with my husband, help me sort it out, we dont talk so dont know shud i take the initiative

Favorite Answer

the biggest red flag of what you said is, "we don't talk"

communication is the key to a successful marriage

he needs friends to talk to -you need friends to talk to

but MORE and MOSTLY important-you must talk to each other - about everything and anything-this is how you bond and mesh

If you want to "fix" your marriage, the first step is to get off the computer with us and go talk to him. Sometimes you have to swallow your pride and lay your feelings on the line. Talk it out, go to counseling if necessary, don't just sit in the backseat and let the car run off the road. DRIVE!

You need to both sit down and discuss what it is that you dislike about each other or things you would like for the other to work on. If this doesn't work my next suggestion would be counseling.

if the fights are over things that sounds silly later....then avoid such topic...women like to fight in other hand men get very irritated and try to get peace from other sources..you have to seriously talk to him.

Make up sex is always great so take the initiatvie! and make the first move call him!

• ?

Yes you should - he's too proud to make the first move....and he needs your help.

you should talk it out.

if you want a better answer your going to have to give more details.