kiki

Survey: Is it bad to turn into a guy because you're jealous from a hot contact ... lets say his name is Wil ..?

so ... Am I pretty?

• Regwah
    Favorite Answer

No & nether is Will, Kiki you are very unattractive, where there is a Will there is a way but this is not the way.

I am very open minded but I feel all sick in the tum tum when I look at you, I am repulsed, gag me with a spoon, barf out, like omg later.

I am confused & my head hurts...

Source(s): Your gorgeous again sweet Kiki :)

Eaten a Burrito from a gas station at 3 am? YES Been to Illinois? NO Asked a Question bout Canada and NAES J name was NOT brought up? NO Had an RC cola and a MoonPie? YES Tried to find Princess Jewels house NO Not found Green eyes very sexy? NO Lied to get some? YES Seen that video that Nada and PE made? ( I have copies 4 sale) NO Been so drunk you could not feel your face? YES Done anything "redneckish"? YES Loved Jack Daniels? ONLY TO DRINK Had a Fantasy or two about a contact and a shower or front seat of a pick-up? NO

well i didnt reconize you at 1st,but i still love you,

you can have the baby now right,

ive seen that on tv,a man haves the baby,or now he is having another!

your very pretty,prettier than Wil...

WiL You Marry Me ?

• Sooooo pretty.

Watch out....Wil makes passes at JT all the time. You being a guy won't sway him one bit.

yes, hon, your sort of scaring me a bit, what with the heads and now the sex change thingymabob - are you sure this wil is worth all the turmoil on your sex organs and stuff?

Pretty as a Pumpkin, Sugar Plum...

(That didn't sound right for some reason...)

• Dragon

I think you looked prettier before...but Wil might think otherwise. Do whatever you think you need to do.

• jms043

Only if he`s a 3dollar bill, and yes, now you look like a real woman.

• You are pretty! You may want to consider something more low-cut, though...

<-----likes to show them off sometimes