kiki
Lv 5

Survey: Is it bad to turn into a guy because you're jealous from a hot contact ... lets say his name is Wil ..?

so ... Am I pretty?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Regwah
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No & nether is Will, Kiki you are very unattractive, where there is a Will there is a way but this is not the way.

I am very open minded but I feel all sick in the tum tum when I look at you, I am repulsed, gag me with a spoon, barf out, like omg later.

I am confused & my head hurts...

Source(s): Your gorgeous again sweet Kiki :)
  • 5 years ago

Eaten a Burrito from a gas station at 3 am? YES Been to Illinois? NO Asked a Question bout Canada and NAES J name was NOT brought up? NO Had an RC cola and a MoonPie? YES Tried to find Princess Jewels house NO Not found Green eyes very sexy? NO Lied to get some? YES Seen that video that Nada and PE made? ( I have copies 4 sale) NO Been so drunk you could not feel your face? YES Done anything "redneckish"? YES Loved Jack Daniels? ONLY TO DRINK Had a Fantasy or two about a contact and a shower or front seat of a pick-up? NO

• 1 decade ago

well i didnt reconize you at 1st,but i still love you,

you can have the baby now right,

ive seen that on tv,a man haves the baby,or now he is having another!

your very pretty,prettier than Wil...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WiL You Marry Me ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sooooo pretty.

Watch out....Wil makes passes at JT all the time. You being a guy won't sway him one bit.

• 1 decade ago

yes, hon, your sort of scaring me a bit, what with the heads and now the sex change thingymabob - are you sure this wil is worth all the turmoil on your sex organs and stuff?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pretty as a Pumpkin, Sugar Plum...

(That didn't sound right for some reason...)

• Dragon
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I think you looked prettier before...but Wil might think otherwise. Do whatever you think you need to do.

• jms043
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Only if he`s a 3dollar bill, and yes, now you look like a real woman.

• You are pretty! You may want to consider something more low-cut, though...

<-----likes to show them off sometimes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.