Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

chin up bar.................?

how can i make my chin up so its not so god damn pain full on my hands. i could put a tube of foam on it but thats to much hard work, really. so if any of you use a chin up bar what do you do?

thanks

Favorite Answer

I just wrapped mine with like white, kind of soft tape. its pretty easy to do.

• music

I drilled holes in my door physique to mount my chin up bar interior the final place I lived. as quickly as I moved it replaced into high quality. I crammed the holes with glue and painted over it. No concern. This time I hung my bar from the rafters interior the basement. It has some play in it inspite of the incontrovertible fact that and that's tougher to do pullups.

Hi there,

I think the best product for this matter is the GOLDS GYM adjustable gel grip gloves, they are very comfortable and you will like them, so your workout will be easier from now

http://www.sugarrays.co.uk/shop/golds-gym-adjustab...

here are some exercises you can do, check it out below

Wear work out gloves.

Use pull up gloves, provide you with better grip :)

put powder or corn flour on your hands

hmmmmm..,...........idk!!!

O well!!!

:D