Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do I stop myself feeling depressed about my past with my ex?

I went out with a guy 5 years ago and this guy has recently tried to add me on facebook. I ignored him.

This guy told everyone details of our sex life and took nude pictures of me without my consent. When our relationship ended he threatened me that he would show everyone the photos.

I am still really upset that he has those photos. How do I regain control of the situation and stop myself feeling depressed every time he tries to contact me (which is every couple of years).

Favorite Answer

IF HE STILL OF THOSE PIC HE IS A DICK HEAD IT BEEN YEARS AGO HE SHOULDNT HAVE THEM BUT FORGET HIM AND MOVE ON

get a dog. the reason I say this this is because I had a friend that was going thru a similar situation and I got her a dog and she started doing more activities she began to feel better and forget or at least not think about the situation. An in the process she met a realy nice guy and she is now getting married and pregnant. She is finaly happy.

Source(s): my own life

Tell everyone he has a tiny penis and worse still, he didn't even know how to use it!!! ;0)