i really think i am good!?

every body says i sing great! i sang in the talent show and my music teacher asked me to sing it in the spring concert! people say i sing like and angel and i do! but i do not want to brag!i want to become famous but i don't know how to! this girl in my school who is like 2 or 3 years younger than me, well her dad said he wanted to make me famous!but my mom is like WAIT I DON'T WANT HER FAMOUS YET!i am like YES you do! i want to b noticed by the world! i will sing a song and put it up her in the next question so you can tell me if i am good or not!

Favorite Answer

O.K. start singing!

Source(s): I'm very skeptical

Well, I'd like to hear you sing myself. If you're mom doesn't want you to be famous as in she doesn't want you to be seen, why not try recording yourself singing and put it to a video, then upload it to YouTube or something. This way people will be able to hear you sing, but she doesn't have to worry about you. ^_^ I hope that was of some use.

I sing aswell and yehh i am good every1 says so but i hate to brag too. but probably younger then

yhoo i am 13 but love to sing just tell your mum you

want to be famous and get her to support you more

and maybe soon she will stand by yhoo and let yhoo do wot yhoo

want to do with your life and good luck

for the future and just believe in yourself

and get your mum to believe in yhoo to because my mum

believes in me xx

havent heard you sing so who knows

So sing kiddo. If you are good...the doors will open.

Okay!

• ok