Any idea to get rid of the redness a spot has left?

I had a spot on my nose about a month ago and now it has left a red mark and it won't go away. I've heard that toothpaste helps but i think this just applies for spots that are still there. I treated this spot like any other previous spot yet it still left a red mark..... Any suggestions?

Thank You

Favorite Answer

Ahh I get spots like that too. They're very unattractive but usually I can't really do anything but ignore them.

About the toothpaste though, that remedy is actually very bad for your skin, especially delicate facial skin. I think it dries and damages your skin, and I'm not sure if it's really effective on spots at all.

i do no longer comprehend of any remedies that artwork. yet to cover them use a centred beginning up in beige tone. Concealing cream hides bruises and evens out epidermis tone. beginning up would nicely be patted over a healed scar to cover it. avert white or very easy concealing creams because of fact they intensify bruises and dark spots. rather elect a shade that flatters your epidermis. Bonnie xo

Try putting on an anti-septic healing cream every night like savlon cream or sudacrem. It helps with the healing process.