Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Is jeff hardy turning heel ?

I am a HUGE hardy fan and i have stayed loyal to him for as long as ive watched wwe . so guys is he turning heel or is he just tweening cuz he's frustrated ???

Favorite Answer

i honestly do not know. i hate the way the writers think sometimes . My biggest fear is that they decide to open up the ECW and let Matt and Jeff battle for the title at Wrestlemania with Jeff has a heel. Just the thought of it happening makes me cringe because they are my favorites.

Hey Jeff Hardy is turning into a heel for a while not like forever because of the fact of his frustration that he can win the title for The Game and at Wrestlemania 25 he win the the MONEY IN THE BANK because the Game looses the title to Edge he returns and Edge looses to Kozlov and also at Wrestlemania 25 the Undertaker Looses and retires because he is a real estate agent in real life and he let the WWE know of his plans and i mean it will suck but he cant wrestle forever and it makes sense because if you go back all the way the Undertakers career started in Houston and thats where Wrestlemania and 1 year later before Wrestlemaina 26 he is inducted into the Hall Of Fame and and Jeff Hardy becomes the new "face of smackdown" and then he requests a trade to Raw but they dont let him do it and then at the Draft Raw gets the best superstars including Hardy and Matt Hardy and Matt becomes the champ and Jeff wants a match and thats when they turn on each other

Source(s): INSIDE WWE SCRIPTER TOLD ME

I've seen him try and be a heel....it doesnt work for him, cus he doesnt have the mic skills...

He's being a tweener, kinda like WWE Draft 07 when they tried to make Bobby Lashley heel, Jeff's character is tired of being an underdog. Chances are He'll be acting heel a little for about 2 monthes. Maybe win the royal rumble and become a face. Then Win at Wrestlemania....since there planning on having Taker lose at WM soon.... Maybe that's how the'll show jeff can conquor all the odds.

No, he's not turning heel. If he was turning heel he would have been all buddy buddy with vickie guerrero last week, but that wasnt the case was it? Plus, too many people like jeff to turn him heel.

No and if Taker's loses at Mania I will stop watching WWE because it is one thing that will make me hate WWE & Jeff Hardy.

no he just hit taker (the most over guy in the entire wwe) in the head with a chair.---sarcasm.

OF COURSE HE'S .............................well idk. i think hes a tweener. i think its idiotic for wwe to turn him heel cuz aside from taker hes the most over guy.

regardless of if hes face or heel as long as hes not boring me i'll like him. i've been a fan of his since 98/99 i'm not gonna stop just cuz he turns.

Maybe.idc

Source(s): Destiny Awaits Me!!!
  • JLKR

yes