Which one: Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero 4?

Which one should I get? How about the drum play on each? What are the pros and cons?

Favorite Answer

I have GH4 and personally dont really like it. AND IM A GUITAR HERO FAN. The songs the creators put into the game are all older songs with no good solos, and are very boring IMO.

Rockband has alot of more hardcore, upbeat stuff that i like. All of the solos are amazing and fun to play. Also the RB drum set is better beause it give you the choice to use the cymbals or just use 4 drum pads. Whereas GH only lets you use the 3 pads and the two cymbals.

Lastly, the highway that you play the songs looks better on RB and it alot easier to use.

GH tried to upgrade to a full band kit, i feel that they failed.

I now wish i had gotten Rock Band 2...

Source(s): i have G hero and have played RB 2

Well, Guitar Hero 4 is more realistic and the music studio in the game is alot of fun, but Rock Band 2 has a way better track list. The drumming in both games is good but Guitar Hero has the better drumset and its alot more challenging than Rock Band.

Source(s): I got both games

i have heard some real bad feedback about the drums on gh world tour due to having to adjust the cymbals alot of problems get them linked and adjusted rockband has alot better songs and the track packs are coming out more often and if you take your drumming seriously you can get the ion drumset you can even get a additional bass pedal itis real nice but pricey

• i'll just narrow it down, if you play with your friends or family, go for rock band . otherwise you should go for guitar hero.

or just check out these reviews

I have never played either but they both sound and look like a lot of fun!

guitar hero 4!!! supremo!