What's the next step?Should I tell his sister?

Theres this guy who I have been liking for almost two years now,he has been flirting with me for almost a 2 years, and he is still single, so I feel he is waiting for me to become legal,but I'm not really sure,he said and I quote "You are so beautiful, when are you going to be my wife"So this guy he is always telling me how pretty I am, and saying how far my looks can get me.He always has to clarify that he is single. His sister yesterday said he was upset and I should talk to him because everytime he sees me he gets happy(What does this mean?) For the 2 years I've known him, he has never came up there with one female.He is always making fun of how young I am.And he always teases me. And when I was 17, when we were talking he said "If only you were 18" and I said "I will be 18 in 6 months" and he said "I will wait" and he smiled.Sometimes he flirts with me soo bad, then the next time I see him, all he does is stare and not say anything...only like teases me. Is he afraid to approach me? I know him well enough by now, he is not all creepy, looking to score or whatever.but what could i do to keep his interest. FYI.Met him at my church

Should I tell his sister that I'm interested, I'm really close to her by now.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

honey it takes more than beauty to make a good wife, and if your looks are all he is interested in then you better dump him now. he has nothing to offer you in return.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.