What type of clothes do you wear to got to a job interview?

I want to know what type of clothes you would wear

Favorite Answer

I had a interview 2 weeks ago and i got the job,

as long as you look smart and your hair and make up is tidy and your polite you will get the job,

but it does depend on what kind of job its for if its a Business job for a example to be a HR manager you'd where a suit or just black pants with a top, if you don't have a suit,

but if its just a shop job either wear black pants or smart looking jeans with a black or white top that's all i wore...

Dress for Success. If you are going to be applying for a job with a larger company I would go for something like a business suit- skirt or pants. If you are applying for a retail job, I would dress like the clothes that the company sells. The most important thing is to make yourself look presentable.

Hello,

This depends on what kind of interview it is, if it's for an office environment then I would wear something that is matching, like a black suit jacket with pencil skirt, nice tights, and white blouse with shiny shoes, little make up and jewellery something you feel comfortable in.

Best of luck :)

Source(s): Just something I would normally wear :)

it all depends on the interview... if it's a formal interview then i would go for the neat and classy look... but if it's just a part time job at a fast food restaurant, i wouldnt bother since i dun think they care... (last tim i wore a tee and jeans )

what type of clothes would i wear?

well, it mainly depends upon the job i have aplied for, something sobre yet classy and stylish, not too loud in colour, the hair would be something comfy and not too party mood kinda, yet not one hair out-of-place. shoes would have to be prada, clothes allen solly type maybe.

it has a lot to do of what kind of job your going for. a lot of times just dress casual. your attitude means just as much as your clothing.

formal suit, closed toed shoes, hair out of your face.

that's the basic!!

oh and the darker the suit, the more serious you look.

a formal suit =] and wear your hair in a bun and.. matching shouse, good luck!! =D