Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 decade ago

Should women be allowed to go unpunished for not using the title "Mr." when address their man?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In some countries, wives who do not refer to their spouses by their titles will earn themselves a swift beating. if you live in a civilized country, the action of beating your wife will earn you 5 to 10 years in a prison, where if you don't refer to the warden as sir, you will earn yourself a swift beating.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know what the hell century your living in, but punishing someone for your bogus etiquette is bs. And by the way I've never heard any woman call her man Mr.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Any man who would even *think* of such a thing is obviously an abuser and a criminal. My husband wants me to call him Jim. He would laugh if I started calling him "Mr."

• 1 decade ago

my oh my, y do u even bother 2 ask such a question? u know if u handling business right she would call u BIG daddy!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I prefer to be called "sir." You really are stirring things up by asking this question. HAHA

• 1 decade ago

yes, they should go into the garden and flog themselves with reeds.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why of course not. What a silly question.

• 1 decade ago

Please make sure you have a good life insurance!!! Your wife is going to enjoy it someday. I hope her Dady is from Texas.

• 1 decade ago

Yes duh! Like your wife will call you Mr? Are you in the 12th century or something weirdo!

• JC
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

If you had a woman, you could ask her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.