Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 decade ago

Should women be allowed to go unpunished for not using the title "Mr." when address their man?

Favorite Answer

In some countries, wives who do not refer to their spouses by their titles will earn themselves a swift beating. if you live in a civilized country, the action of beating your wife will earn you 5 to 10 years in a prison, where if you don't refer to the warden as sir, you will earn yourself a swift beating.

I don't know what the hell century your living in, but punishing someone for your bogus etiquette is bs. And by the way I've never heard any woman call her man Mr.

Any man who would even *think* of such a thing is obviously an abuser and a criminal. My husband wants me to call him Jim. He would laugh if I started calling him "Mr."

my oh my, y do u even bother 2 ask such a question? u know if u handling business right she would call u BIG daddy!

I prefer to be called "sir." You really are stirring things up by asking this question. HAHA

yes, they should go into the garden and flog themselves with reeds.

Why of course not. What a silly question.

Please make sure you have a good life insurance!!! Your wife is going to enjoy it someday. I hope her Dady is from Texas.

Yes duh! Like your wife will call you Mr? Are you in the 12th century or something weirdo!

• JC

If you had a woman, you could ask her.