my friend broke me and my bf up! tell me if this is right??? =(((?

so i was talking on the phone with my ex last night and he had told me that my bff (his friend 2) broke us up cuz i guess he called her and was just talking 2 her 4 a few and she asked if he liked me and he said kinda! and she was just like well ima break up with her 4 u right now. be4 he could say another word she hung the phone up and called me. and told me that he said it was over! and the only reason why she said that was cuz she wanted 2 go out with him. and she is the one who is making me hurt i thought it was my ex but it is my bff! why would she do such a thing! and i still like him and everything and i heard from his mom that they r gonna be moving down the road from my house which means that me and my ex will be hanging out a lot more and i still like him and everything and he calls me every night and talks 2 me 4 hours when he has a gf (one of my bff's but not the same one) and he acts all concerned like if i don't feel well or something! but yeah wat should i do????

Who cares if he still has a girlfriend!!! steal him from her!!!!

if he didn't want to break up with you and it was all your jealous bff's fault then he should still (somewhat) want you!!! he's just with the girl he's with now because maybe he's the type of guy that doesn't like to be single!

If I were u...I would slowly steal him back. show him what he's MISSING!! show him why he shouldn't have said he ONLY "kinda" liked u!!! If he only "KINDA" liked u then why was he dating u?

He more than kinda like u honey.

get ur man back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because he is still ur's.

if what he told you is true, your friend is realy mean.

but on the other hand what if he lied to you? it seems odd to me that if he didnt want to break up with you.. and if she broke you two up, why didnt he try to explain things and why isnt he with you right now?

instead he has a new gf???

i would further investigate the matter before pointing fingers at anyone.

good luck :)

shes nt your true friend cuz she trying to steal your man

get back with ur ex

wat a backstabbing lil [bleeepp]

-

do whatever you think is right. its really up to you. no one else can decide for you.