Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Why did God play hide and seek with Adam and Eve?? How is it fair if he already knew where they were...?

• Jex
    Favorite Answer

Give me the exact verse in the bible where it is written "God played hide and seek with Adam and eve" word for word. If you found that, I will never be back in this site.... If you can't find that verse you are a loser.

"God played hide and seek with Adam and Eve..."

A†Ω™

God did NOT play hide & seek, God did not hide, Adam & Eve did, Yes God knew exactly where they were at, But he wanted them to confess to the sin they committed

No, He didn't play with them; actually, He sentenced them to death -- and that's serious! That's not God playing with humans. Genesis 3:16-19.

That's "if he already knew where they were"; but the account says that God was looking for Adam, "Where art thou?"

We must only read what's in there; not otherwise.

It was said for Adam & Eve's benefit that they might come out of hiding and admit that they had sinned against God by eating the forbidden fruit.

It wasn't a matter of being fair, it was being parent-like. Your child

spills orange juice that you told him not to get into, and you know he's

hiding behind the sofa. You say:

"Where are you and what have you done?". Are you asking that question because he's missing? No, if he were missing, you would be

calling 911 - you know exactly where he is.

Same deal here. God wants them to come clean that the reason they

are hiding is because they now realize they are naked.

There is a lot more to this story that is not being taught by the

Churches and thats a shame, because if you don't understand what

happened in the beginning, you won't understand the rest of the

Bible, guaranteed.

Source(s): jpg interlinear, Heb Text

The whole thing was a setup. He didn't let them know the difference between good and bad, then punished everyone for all time because they couldn't tell the difference between good and bad. If he were a human parent he'd be convicted of extreme child abuse and imprisoned for a long time.

Does God know everything, or does He find out later,

if it is important enough?

Gen 3:11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked?

Gen 4:9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother?

Gen 4:10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground. (His soul.)

Gen 11: 5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

Gen 18:21 I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.

Gen 32:27 And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.

Exo 2 :23 And it came to pass in process of time, that the king of Egypt died: and the children of Israel sighed by reason of the bondage, and they cried, and their cry came up unto God by reason of the bondage.

Exo 3 :9 Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me: and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them.

Exo 6:5 And I have also heard the groaning of the children of Israel, whom the Egyptians keep in bondage; and I have remembered my covenant.

Num 11:1 And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it

Num 22:9 And God came unto Balaam, and said, What men are these with thee?

1 Kin 22:20 And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab,

1 Kin 22:21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.

1 Kin 22:22 And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith?

Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou?

Psa 1 l: 2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

Isa 37:29 Because thy rage against me, and thy tumult, is come up into mine ears,

Hos 8:4 They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not:

Mal 3:16 Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name

2 Chron 32:31 Howbeit in the business of the ambassadors of the princes of Babylon, who sent unto him to inquire of the wonder that was done in the land, God left him, to try him, that he might know all that was in his heart.

Source(s): Author of http://thehiddenverses.blogspot.com/ Go to older post at the end of each page.

If you read it. it suggests:

He gave Adam a final chance to admit he was wrong but Adam cowared away.

Choice existed.

He liked to chase naked people around the garden all day and night long

.

And so did the devil

.

So that is why we don't like to be seen naked in public afraid of being chase again

.

And not by God this time

.