Why does my ex boyfriend call his new girlfriend the same nickname he called me?

Favorite Answer

Cos hes a idiot. I guess thats disrespectful to both u and his new girlfriend! I dont actually get how he could do that..since it most definitely reminds him of u then....mayb shes his rebound...so he wants to feel with her the same way he felt towards u.

My uncle has had six wives and called them all the same thing...Baby. He says its so he never slips and says the wrong name by accident. I think its silly, but keep in mind, men are very simple creatures and most are creatures of habit. Hope this helps explain.

maybe he call his girlfriends that name because thats the only nickname he knows dont worry about it

two things. One, he is not creative at all and two, it can be that he misses you. It all depends on the relationship you two had.

ima guy n ima tell u cuz guys r dum

because that name brings him comfort.