How do I change my Yahoo password ?
- MichirùLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
To change ur password: click here: ---> https://edit.yahoo.com/config/change_pw?.scrumb=Ir...
u will be asked to enter ur current password once &
ur new password twice. click "Save"
goodluck ^_^Source(s): Yahoo
- MrMarsLv 41 decade ago
1. Go to "My Account" (at the top of most Yahoo web pages once signed in)
2. Click the "Change Password" link.
3. Enter your current password in the first box.
4. Enter your new password in the second box.
5. Confirm your new password in the third box.
6. Click the "Save" button.
You can use this change password help link.
- sweet_blueLv 71 decade ago
click on my account directly above the page
you can also go to account info in that tiny menu
beside your name above discover
click on change password
1. enter the current password you will be no longer using
2. type in the new password
3 retype in the new password to confirm.
4 After you are finished click on save.
5 When creating your password it needs to be 6 characters long
6. Make sure that only you know you password
7 don't write it down if you do, keep it hidden or better yet make it memorable.Source(s): Or come here to change the password http://edit.yahoo.com/config/change_pw and to prevent phishing attacks go here http://security.yahoo.com/ click on phis hing info
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- s☺mLv 51 decade ago
Change your password here: https://edit.yahoo.com/config/change_pw?.scrumb=KN...
- 1 decade ago
just open ur yahoo account there u can changed ur pas