What to wear with a pink halter neck style blouse?

I have a blouse/top that i would like to wear. it is pink which starts off in a pastel colour at the top and goes darker to a plum pink. The occasion is for a wedding and i would like some pointers on what to wear it with.

I was thinking of a pencil skirt, but have no idea on what colour to choose.

Shoes- im nearly 5'11 and i want to wear heels and at the same time not look heaps taller than everyone else. any tips on styles and colours.

I need to get a cardi or something to go over the blouse too.

thanks a bunch

Favorite Answer

A pencil skirt would look nice. You can't go wrong with a neutral color skirt (brown, tan, black, cream, navy, etc.) as these go with everything.

For shoes, try a kitten heel. They're pretty, and not quite as high as regular heels.

Well if your going to a wedding you should go in something more classy like a dress ( just don't go in a white dress brides only wear white) try a red dress or blue and maybe green.If your going to the reception your blouse would be okay I would go with jeans under it.

Soft pastel blue goes with pink

white cardi over that