Why is Yahoo!Answers taking so many coffee breaks?

Favorite Answer

I joke that Yahoo’s “coffee breaks” are long because not only do they drink pure Columbian coffee but they go to Columbia to drink it! That poor little burro has a hard time getting up and down the mountain to bring those fresh coffee beans.

They take so many "breathers" that we should send them some asthma inhalers.

However, by the 3rd time I try to answer a question and get that breather message, I’m ready to take a machete to someone! This has been very, very frustrating!! It seems to come in spurts but comes all too often as I’m on here trying to rack up the points and it’s getting on my last nerve!!

Seriously, Yahoo has been known for a long, long time for having a lot of glitches. They think it’s cute to put those “breather” or “coffee break” messages because they don’t want to admit “We’ve screwed something up again so you, the users, just have to learn to live with it.”

Welcome to YaHELL.

Yahoo has been working on the site for the last 6 days. The Yahoo employees promise that they are not taking a coffee break. You can read more by clicking on Forum at the left side of the Home Page. When a Yahoo employee answers, a purple "Y" appears.

They accomplished something. 1,000 questions from July, 2008 suddenly appeared last Wednesday. People had been complaining that they could not find their questions. They got answers like "Hit the refresh button". Well, it turns out their questions really did "disappear" for 4 months.

Yahoo is laying off 10% of their workforce so they are swamped right now.

If you answer a question or vote for questions

up for the vote do not double click on the blue

bar or the,We are taking a break will always

come up.One click dose it.

Because they need to revise and edit the coding of the website to ensure that there are no bugs.

because they are tired..the need a break..lol just kidding!