im started high school and its almost freshmen Friday what happens on it?

Favorite Answer

ummm you get BEAT UP...lol.....freshman friday is LIKE SOO overrated...they dont really do anything... besides even if they tried to do anything the school would just let you out like 10 minutes early...its really no big deal.......NOW IF they really wanted to get you...the upperclass men would cut school and wait for you outside...LOL....BETTER HOPE YOU CAN RUN FAST...hhehehehehe/.,

OH YEAH..do not fret (wow where did that come from) ABOUT being shoved in lockes...THEY ARE WAY TO SMALL now adays..............sadly.......

Yeah, DJORD is right. I got knocked out from a taser and beaten with a broken lawn chair. I then woke up to find myself tied to the school flag on the roof by dental floss. But you should be fine as long as they don't bring in the long range mace and the large brass knuckles. They still haunt my nightmares, I'm scarred for life from that day. I also spent 22 hours in a locker, until a janitor freed me at around 3am the next day.

its awesome for seniors, they do whatever they want to the freshmen, they might bring in pepper spray, thats what they do at my skool, they put you in trashcans and other ppls lockers, dont be sick that day or they will get you even worse next time they get a chance

watchout for projectile tasers, its impossible to run away from 900,000 volts

haha. have fun sittin in a trashcan or locker for a while. hehehe. love frosh friday.