Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Were you caught up in the Yahoo weekend "house-cleaning" raid?

Looks like a lot of familiar faces were busted of the weekend and still in the drunk tank due to no being able to make bail. I went 7 pages deep into questions and didn't recognize one avatar. Looks like a major changing of the guard. Hope the newbies don't take offense to my wearing of protective undergarments.

Stomach apron POLL: Hot •OR• Not?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I actually won an appeal over the weekend :)

• 1 decade ago

The newbies will grow to love and appreciate your wearing of protective undergarments, do not fret!

What's a stomach apron? I'm a newbie...

Source(s): (wink)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I lost a contact this weekend - she's still on here, but for some reason I can'r RE-add her as a contact. What's up with that?

Oh, and you know you think stomach aprons are HOT. At least that's what you told me last nite.........LOL - JK!! ;~)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I here, but I been being careful.

I need a full apron as I am a sloppy person.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I missed the weekend festivities.......but I did notice a lot of MIA's. I have 62 cents to offer as bail money!

NOT!!

• 1 decade ago

Indeed I was.

If Yahoo is trying to reduce its numbers, its doing a damn good job.

I don't think I'll be hanging around here much longer, the sun is setting on my Y!A career, so if any of my contacts want to send to me their email adresses, please do!

• 1 decade ago

Yes, but I actually had my question about the camel toe restored!!!! Wholly crap!

(POLL: I'm not very hot..)

• 1 decade ago

i've noticed that too. there were a lot of new "faces" here, i hardly recognized anyone.

so very hot

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lmao

yeah alot of my answers got deleted. :(

&

ahhh stomach aprons are HOT.

• 1 decade ago

on her, hott.

nope, had to lay low...but they still slapped me with a couple "speeding tickets"...better than the drunk tank...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.