Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Were you caught up in the Yahoo weekend "house-cleaning" raid?

Looks like a lot of familiar faces were busted of the weekend and still in the drunk tank due to no being able to make bail. I went 7 pages deep into questions and didn't recognize one avatar. Looks like a major changing of the guard. Hope the newbies don't take offense to my wearing of protective undergarments.

Stomach apron POLL: Hot •OR• Not?

Favorite Answer

I actually won an appeal over the weekend :)

The newbies will grow to love and appreciate your wearing of protective undergarments, do not fret!

What's a stomach apron? I'm a newbie...

Source(s): (wink)

I lost a contact this weekend - she's still on here, but for some reason I can'r RE-add her as a contact. What's up with that?

Oh, and you know you think stomach aprons are HOT. At least that's what you told me last nite.........LOL - JK!! ;~)

I here, but I been being careful.

I need a full apron as I am a sloppy person.

• I missed the weekend festivities.......but I did notice a lot of MIA's. I have 62 cents to offer as bail money!

NOT!!

Indeed I was.

If Yahoo is trying to reduce its numbers, its doing a damn good job.

I don't think I'll be hanging around here much longer, the sun is setting on my Y!A career, so if any of my contacts want to send to me their email adresses, please do!

Yes, but I actually had my question about the camel toe restored!!!! Wholly crap!

(POLL: I'm not very hot..)

i've noticed that too. there were a lot of new "faces" here, i hardly recognized anyone.

so very hot

lmao

yeah alot of my answers got deleted. :(

&

ahhh stomach aprons are HOT.

on her, hott.

nope, had to lay low...but they still slapped me with a couple "speeding tickets"...better than the drunk tank...