Is my husband cheating?

My husband recently traveled abroad for work for 2 months. My question is whether or not he cheated on me when he was there. He is rather a hairy man, and when he returned his entire chest area and private parts had been shaved although he claimed he did it for me.

Also, before he left he had a Facebook profile. But I can sometimes be rather difficult and a jealous wife, so I would often ask him how he knows a female friend or who a female friend is. This was giving us grea fights so he de-activated his profile. But now, a week after his return, he re-activated his profile. I believe he may have had an affair with a woman and now he re-joined Facebook to keep in touch with her. He did add new female friends but he claims they are all just friends he met when he was abroad. I find it very odd that he NOW of all times decided to join and am wondering if he's doing if for his other woman or if he did cheat on me. Please help, we got married last year.

Favorite Answer

If you suspect your spouse of cheating on you, you'll want to read this

Did you ask him to shave? I never understood the point of a married man/woman having a facebook profile. But I do not automatically say someone is cheating because they have one.

I will say this, if your husband has a profile, phone, computer and does not allow you to have access, and keep passwords that you can not have access to, then I would be worried. What would he be hiding form you. A marriage should be open. There is nothing that my husband should have that I don;t know about. By the same token, you need to trust him and not feel obligated to view everything he has. The problem comes when one is hiding somehting from another person.

There's a possibility he is but then again he may not be and this woman may just be a friend... Don't accuse him unless you have solid proof or you are risking losing your marriage over suspicion.If you feel he is cheating on you then wait until you have evidence that you can present to him but to accuse him when you have nothing to go on is just wrong...

If he is sexually pulling away from you then you can be pretty sure there is something going on that shouldn't be. Also if he starts to dress differently or starts wearing colonge and going out more often without you, that should send up a red flag..keep your eyes and ears open and your mouth shut..sit back and watch, you'll know

Just don't make any accusations because women who are always doing this end up pushing thier men further away...gl

You need to go get some help If he cheated abroad there is nothing that you can do about it calm down make a facebook page of your own and leave his profile alone doesn't sound like he cheated on you but it sounds like he will very soon if you don't get your act together Good Luck

I think you are making a Mountain out of a mole hill. Just because he shave and is on facebook. Does not mean he cheated on you. You said you been married a year. Was you this way before you got married???

Ask him what is really going on. Maybe you are insecure and you are driving him away. If you want to save your marriage you need to come down and show some trust.

Source(s): Life

Yes, I believe he cheated.

Since you are early in your marriage, my advice is to ignore these beliefs. Show him a lot of affection and have great sex with him. Don't waste your time accusing him, just give him a reason not to stray.

Cheaters come in two varieties. There are those who cheat because they feel deprived at home and those who will cheat no matter what. I would assume he is the first type until proven otherwise.

• Dena

I smell a rat here! Not a hairy one either. I would let him know of all your suspicions and tell him if he wants to continue this marriage he has to be honest with you. Also, he doesn't need a Facebook profile with all those women friends. There is too much temptation on the internet and for some to easily to succumb to.

I don't think being on Face book proves anything, there are many other ways to cheat, & it seems a bit obvious anyway!

Spend more time being a sexy wife & less on the offensive & see how it goes.

The removal of the hairs is a funny one, will he keep this up? Did he explain about this? could mean nothing as well.

• LAL

He has definitely sent up some red flags, but unless he comes down with a std or admits he had an affair, then I don't know how you would know. When husbands/bfs change their behavior that includes other women then it is time to pay attention. It may be nothing, but keep your eyes wide open.

Let me say this promptly...it's not that his desire was to cheat against you, it was the desire to make love as he seen fit that would be painless to you; however, shaving himself obviously would bring on warning signs of something either current or past tense.

In your case there is good reason to believe that he cheated on you with another woman. Who ever this woman was she had to be something very special to make him shave up.

• Mim

I am very sorry to hear of your concernes but really he is the only one who could tell you. as you say you are so jelues I think its very unlikely, but he was away 2 months you know how his sexual apitite is it may be to long for him to go with out sex, if other women were willing I must say you really need to forgive him or put it from your mind.