What is the best radar on the market?

I want to get a radar for my dad for christmas and I want to make sure I get the best one. If you know a good one that is wireless that would be better.

Favorite Answer

Radar Detector? First off I hope you're not settled on a wireless one. They are ok if the battery is at 100%. After that, as the batteries weaken so does the detectors preformance. I believe the best is the Valentine1 or V1. I've owned a few detectors and it is by far the best for a few reasons. At $400 it is also one of the most expensive, but you get what you pay for. You should check the website Valentine1.com Everything it says on the website is %100 accurate. Hope this helps and good luck.

• Mike K

valentine is by far the best out there. i got a beltronics vector 955. i couldnt be any happier with it. its got about 5,000miles on it and has yet to never spot a cop. as far as wireless i wouldnt go for it. when it gets older the battery starts going and it wont detect as far.

the one that cop was holding when he done me for 55 in a 35 zone while I was doing 45