What is the best radar on the market?

I want to get a radar for my dad for christmas and I want to make sure I get the best one. If you know a good one that is wireless that would be better.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Radar Detector? First off I hope you're not settled on a wireless one. They are ok if the battery is at 100%. After that, as the batteries weaken so does the detectors preformance. I believe the best is the Valentine1 or V1. I've owned a few detectors and it is by far the best for a few reasons. At $400 it is also one of the most expensive, but you get what you pay for. You should check the website Valentine1.com Everything it says on the website is %100 accurate. Hope this helps and good luck.

• Mike K
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

valentine is by far the best out there. i got a beltronics vector 955. i couldnt be any happier with it. its got about 5,000miles on it and has yet to never spot a cop. as far as wireless i wouldnt go for it. when it gets older the battery starts going and it wont detect as far.

• 1 decade ago

the one that cop was holding when he done me for 55 in a 35 zone while I was doing 45

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.