Christians, if the world doesn't end 2012, will your reconsider what you are holding to?

Or will you be a sore loser and just say that Armageddon wasn't due 2012?

Oh, than who IS saying that the world will end in 2012?

Favorite Answer

No Christian that I know, and I know thousands, is expecting the world to end in 2012. This date comes from some South American tribe, nothing to do with we Christians.

So, we won't be sore losers as we lose nothing. However, get a bible and when the things we Christians say will happen,read it. The book will help you survive.

What Christians are saying the world will end in 2012? The Bible says only the Father knows when...

OK maybe you should repharse that and say if obama dosent turn out to be the anti christ.

And we know some christains are saying that. ( there are countless post on YA answers regarding that issuse)

EDIT

Hold on I will have a serach for all question about 2012 and see who is saying that.

OK found this answer

"One of several Mayan calendars is the Long Count calendar, which is reset to day 0 every 1,872,000 days or 7057.5 years. The next reset date, by some calculations, is December 21, 2012.

"

Guess it isnt the christains after all

No.

Here is some info:

I am a Christian. My Bible says that no man knows the hour. The 2012 stuff definitely doesn't come from my Bible, so I don't know what bible those people reads.

I believe we are in the end times. Yet, God has His own time and I won't rush into predictions. As close as the end may be, I will still believe until the day I lay my head down.

Christians are not the ones saying the world will end in 2012.

WHEN WILL IT BE THE END OF THE WORLD?

Israel will make a covenant with many nations for a 7 year term.

After 3.5 years the antichrist will take over Israel, and implement the mark of the beast, 666, on the whole world.

There will be one world monetary system.

During this last 3.5 years Christians will be prosecuted and killed.

The people that kill us will think they are doing God a favor by doing that. This makes me believe it might be Muslims.

God will give us in their hands for 3.5 years.

At the end of the 7 years Jesus will return with His heavenly army, and all the antichrists and his prophet will be thrown into Hell.

Satan will be chained for 1000 years.

Now the 1000 years of peace will begin on earth.

Jesus will stay on earth as King of the Kings and rule the world for 1000 years, after which we will go to a new heaven and a new earth, where there will be no sea.

The New Jerusalem, built in heaven, will decend on this new planet, and we that did not take the mark of the beast, or prayed to him, will reign with Jesus for ever on this new planet in heaven.

Source(s): Author of http://thehiddenverses.blogspot.com/ Go to older post at the end of each page.
  • Fuzzy

One thing obedient Christians cannot do at the moment is tell when the end shall come.

Once globally organized religion has been destroyed the end has begun and from that point on we know the duration of the rest of the events.

The economic problems you see now are the beginning, the initialization, of the Great Tribulation; this economic problem is going to grow worse. So bad that a super-political system will be put in place. This system will destroy organized religion because it needs the treasures they have to solve its own problems.

WOW! That's quite the tiny straw man you're tearing down! Christians are not the one's going around saying "2012"! Your question is moot, and has no relevance!

What will YOU do when ever armageddon DOES come? Will you be like what the Bible describes as people who cry out to the rocks to bury them alive, rather than to face the wrath of God, with full understanding that it IS from God?

Christianity does not teach that the world will end in 2012! A Christian would have to be extremely ignorant of the teachings of Christ to ever consider such an idea.

NO man knows when God is coming all we know is that The King is COMING!!!

The Lord himself will come down from heaven with the trumpet call of God and we will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so will we be with the Lord FOREVER!!! exciting huh...I know

..........those are the ones that actually served God

I would never turn back nor will I stop holding on this is real and I am going to live for him forever there is nothing that will change my mind he has been too good to me!!!

Thanks for the question though.......SMILE