What did you think of the 60 Minutes interview with Obama broadcast last evening?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Power
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I didn't know about it til I saw a post on here so I think all I ended up watching was the last 15 minutes. When I saw the picture of his mother-in-law when she took his hand, I started to cry. This family knows what is genuinely important in life. Not only does he have the heart for this job but he is brilliant in everyway that we need. I think people who can find negative things about this man show me who they are more than who he is so I appreciate their projections. I appreciate him so much. I can not understand why people who were against this interview find more value in the other topics they bring up on this show. But I believe people have mixed up priorities when they think the Joe the Plumber or would rather have Palin on there anyway so I don't come from the same persepective as they do anyway.

• 1 decade ago

Obama and his missus came across as charming and smart when they were interviewed on TV, as opposed to Palin who is very good at putting her foot in her mouth and looking stupid.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I watched it, it was a yawn fest. It was just a bunch of soft balls flying about. I would rather see 60 minutes do what they use to do best...investigative journalism.

Did Steve ask Obama if he needed a pillow? I may have missed that part.

I am glad McBush lost, but I would have preferred a Nader victory.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Same thing I thought about the news media and how they treated Obama during the campaign, it was a softball love fest.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It was obvious from the start Steve Croft had "tingly" sensastions in his shorts doing that interview.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. I missed it. I might check it out on Youtube. ><

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is just another spoke in the wheel of the far left media and NBC, MSNBC, ABC are all in the pocket of groups like moveon.org and other liberal think tanks.

• 1 decade ago

It's obvious that Obama is still on the campaign trail. liberal guy , liberal news.

• jz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

softball at it's best.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I enjoyed it but don't want any president and first lady to have a weekly hour on tv.

Source(s): Obama voter
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.