Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is the "first fart in a relationship" always done by the male?

As we all know, there comes a point in most relationships where the couple can openly fart in front of each other. Shows they feel close and comfortable with each other.

However, my perception is that it is always the male who initiates this "open farting" policy.

So my question is this: are there any couples out there where it was the girl who let out the first fart in the relationship?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This requires going back to Adam and Eve. Adam took the first bite and had more time to digest the apple, with Eve's prodding of course. I believe then that to progress into the open farting stage Eve should initiate the request with Adam acquiescing with a nice loud one. They can then go into the sunset FARTners forever.

• 1 decade ago

No.............not always, I remember when I first started co-habitating with my crush farting in my sleep, and it shocked me so much, I jumped two feet off the bed, and this woke him up and I couldn't stop laughing, thank God it didn't smell, I am still laughing about it now, and this happened in 2003. It makes me laugh so, it was such a shock to my system, lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don`t want a blue peter badge but I know a certain young lady who would do this first in a new relationship. What a minger. She is related and very pretty and lovable. It`s gas you know.

• 1 decade ago

No, I always wait for her to fart first.

But then I unleash Hell!!

Source(s): anyhow, women don't fart coz their mouths are never closed long enough to build up any pressure!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wonde if the women farts when the man is inside

• 1 decade ago

it definitely wasn't the male in my relationship

• 1 decade ago

fartners forever

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

some but doesn't really apply to everyone

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

in my case yes.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Not necessary. it depends. can be both.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.