what the **** was wrong with the redskins last night?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

nothing its just the dvision is so tough anybody can beat anybody in this divsion. i mean the fourth place eagles would be first in the nfc north, and i wish people would stop saying the giants are division champs. there is six games left and the giants can drop 3 in a row and cowboys or redskins win three in a row. its happened before, go cowboys

• 1 decade ago

Go Cowboys who cares about the Redskins...

• 1 decade ago

Most teams are up and down this year. The Rams have won twice, I think it was Dallas and Washington? That tels me a lot.

• 1 decade ago

The missed field goal was the biggest, even if it was 46 yards it was still makeable. If they made it, they would have been able to just make a field goal at the end to win it, instead of a touchdown.

Source(s): Michael C
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The Cowboys are starting to get their first string back and are a better team healthy than the Skins are.

• 1 decade ago

I wish I knew. Maybe they felt bad about beating the Cowboys earlier this year and wanted to make up? It's stupid that they were beat by a team who has a quarterback with a broken finger.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know, but I want to thank the Redskins for making it possible for the Giants to clinch the division before December.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They got big headed. They started to believe that they were better than they actually are. Overconfidence gets you every-time in the NFL.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nothing went right for them, sucks too. I wanted them to win. Don't feel bad, my team lost too. Nothing went right for us either.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nothing. They just got beat by a better team.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.