what the **** was wrong with the redskins last night?

Favorite Answer

nothing its just the dvision is so tough anybody can beat anybody in this divsion. i mean the fourth place eagles would be first in the nfc north, and i wish people would stop saying the giants are division champs. there is six games left and the giants can drop 3 in a row and cowboys or redskins win three in a row. its happened before, go cowboys

Go Cowboys who cares about the Redskins...

Most teams are up and down this year. The Rams have won twice, I think it was Dallas and Washington? That tels me a lot.

The missed field goal was the biggest, even if it was 46 yards it was still makeable. If they made it, they would have been able to just make a field goal at the end to win it, instead of a touchdown.

Source(s): Michael C

The Cowboys are starting to get their first string back and are a better team healthy than the Skins are.

I wish I knew. Maybe they felt bad about beating the Cowboys earlier this year and wanted to make up? It's stupid that they were beat by a team who has a quarterback with a broken finger.

I don't know, but I want to thank the Redskins for making it possible for the Giants to clinch the division before December.

They got big headed. They started to believe that they were better than they actually are. Overconfidence gets you every-time in the NFL.

Nothing went right for them, sucks too. I wanted them to win. Don't feel bad, my team lost too. Nothing went right for us either.

Nothing. They just got beat by a better team.