Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Can you go in and out of labor?

Hi! My name is Amanda

I am 4 days from my due date. I was just wondering if it is possible for you to go into labor and then go out of it.

The reason why I was wondering, is because, last night I woke up with really bad cramps. but i was so tired. i didn't have any energy to get up and time or wake up my husband. So i was just wondering if it is possible for that to happen.

Please let me know :)

thank you

Amanda

Favorite Answer

If you were in labour you wouldnt have been able to go back to sleep!!!

• It's probably just Braxton Hicks contractions. You can't go in an out of labour.

You can have a slow labour and be in the really early stages, but you'd still be aware of that now.

Hope that helped. [: xx

• gary s

You'll have Braxton-Hicks contractions or False Labor up to your due date or beyond.Otherwise,at 40 weeks your time is up and once labor starts it can't be stopped.My wife had to have labor induced because she had complications.Her blood pressure went up with every pregnancy.

Source(s): father of three teenagers,17th anniversary coming up.Book "What to expect when you're expecting"was a big help.It should be at your local library.

minnie driver went in and out of labor 3 times. was a week long labor.

congrats on the baby!

• Girl when your in Labour there aint NO stopping it!

Its blooooody painful and it dont just stop coz ur too tired...trust me on that one