What are your thoughts on shape shifters?

What are your thoughts on shape shifters? And, if you know some method that might work or a site that tells you how to do it, what is it?

Favorite Answer

I have been fasting since I was 12 years old, four times a year. I have shape shifted into a dragon, ball of light, owl, elk and a grizzly bear. I am of the elk clan and my clan are the messengers for the chief clan. I often wondered if this ability would work in other countries but I believe that i would not be able to get back to my body. I use my spirit being to do all of this an today it is easy. Repetition and who you are and where you come from works here in america, for me that is.

Source(s): My dad an his dad an so on and so forth!

First to make somethings very clear there are is no such thing a a vampire that was either made or born that has never been possible nor will it ever be possible... And that kind of statement lets me know that who ever said that has no real concept as to what a real vampire is..... Also other then a real werewolf and demons... Shape shifting is totally fictional..... Now a human shape shifting into a werewolf is only possible because all werewolves and vampires are cursed.... And all demons with their paranormal powers can disguised themselves as whatever they wish to.......... What millions of people don't quite understand is that what they may see changing right before their very eyes are just demons playing tricks with the minds of humans...... And the last thing I have to say is the the dead can not mate with the dead or a human and produce a child that situation is totally fictional and is in no way even a remote possibility..................

if you are asking about trying to become a shape shifter that is not going to be possible, its the same thing as a vampire, or a mermaid. if you are not born with that ability its not going to work... however, if you have a mixture of different bloods then there is the possibility of being able to shapeshift but other that that you are just out of luck. good luck. p.s. without knowing what exactly you are looking for it is hard to give you a more detailed answer.

Shape shifters are naturally born. But i had conducted experiments on a rabbit and a guinea pig. I dissected a snake's body, separated by cellular metabolism its venom-producing and scale producing cells. i preserved it, and got the snakes DNA. I got DNA's too on the rabbit and pigs. I mix them and injected the chemical to them.After two weeks, i found them dead. But the two subjects developed scales a little on their head and tail. I also studied them and found they've died of venom, meaning each one bit each other. Try this and tell me the result. Please give me the credits ok?

There is lots of info on shape shifting on the internet

Shape-shifting is a very neat, very make-believe idea.

you can only do it if your a level 9 shazam artist, and no one has reached that level yet....except carl of course. i suggest hiring a proficient make up artist and buying out a costume shop for the time being. to become a level 9 you must pass nine trials...all of which involve a can of peanutbutter and party cheese...and needle-nosed pliers

it's a strange thing that you ask this question in its appropriate place but ask for a real application towards something that is fictional, unless something designed in machinery it is otherwise not applicable towards a physical living breathing thing, cool in movies, fake otherwise

its a cool concept but i think youve got to have alot of faith for it to actually be done

shapeshifters are born, not made. unlike vampires, which can be both born and made.