**If God appeared to you at this very moment and asked you a wish you'd love to be granted, what would it be?

**and why??

(n.n)

Favorite Answer

I would want all of the world to be sheltered in good homes, safe and sound, free, with full bellies. No more homeless or starving people.

I would ask for me and my family to live a happy, healthy lives and also, to have a good guy by my side when things take a turn for the worst!

I would wish that I could have a portal to other dimensions and see my imaginary friends in their homes and see fictional characters because I love made up stuff

I will ask him to come like this and give me whatever I want, whenever I ask :) Because one turn may just not be enough for me. A good deal LOL

I'd ask God to give me an attractive, honest, std- free and sweet guy to stick around and make me better :)

That my mom was alive again, she died when I was very young. Every girl needs a mommy.

Peace, prosperity and spirituality for our nation

Happiness after life (No punishments) and be with loved ones :)

To have healthy lungs

2 get a trillion dollars or to get infinite wishes.