7 dpo hungry, tired, emotional, feeling sick is it too early for such symptoms?

ok so i know i ovulated around a week ago. we had a lot of sex around that time and I am 90% sure we got my ovulation day because of the ewcm that was present, which is coincidental as we are not actually trying to get pregnant but we would be very happy if we do. my husband is "not ready". It's unlikely i am pregnant because we used the withdrawal method (although i am hoping for a happy accident). i am feeling quite sick, headachey and just very emotional and hungry all the time. my breasts dont hurt though :( and i havent had any spotting or anything like that. i cant test yet can i - it wouldnt show before 10-12dpo? is it just me wishing for symptoms or maybe its just pms? what do you think?

detailed answers only please

Favorite Answer

I would really like to know the answer to this question! There are some people that say symptoms can start as early as 2 DPO and others that say it won't start (and can't) until like 4 weeks! Personally, I'm about 9 DPO and am starting to feel a little sick and my boobs a little sore. Who knows if it's just all in my head though! I've heard from professionals though (midwives and such) that you CAN get symptoms as early as 7 DPO, and some even start experiencing mild symptoms as early as whenever the sperm reaches the egg and fertilizes it. The sad part is, nature plays a cruel trick on us and most early pregnancy symptoms mimic your PMS symptoms, so there's no way to tell for sure. They say that you need to wait at least 10 DPO to test, but most suggest that you wait until the first day of your missed (assuming you miss it) period to get pretty accurate results. Not all women experience the same symptoms (such as breast tenderness and spotting)... so, this could be your lucky month! Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!

Source(s): TTC #1 for 3 months

Try and wait 'n little untill you can test just to be sure.

i know how u feel...i having the tired and head aches real bad... i had sex on my ovulation day