How do i use built in effects for direct outputs with a behringer euroback mixer?

I just bought myself the behringer euroback 2442FX-Pro mixer, and I want to use the built in effects. I use the direct outputs because Im using various amps, and so far i've only figured out how to use the effects with the main outputs. Any help? Please give me simple instructions, I have no idea what I'm doing with this thing

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I have owned that mixer for 3 years now and I know it pretty well.

You cannot get the built in effects out of the direct outputs.

Direct outputs are only used when you want to get the output sound from only ONE channel at a time. My first question would be.....why are you using the direct outputs anyway?

The main outputs will give you the mix of all the outputs together plus effects. You can vary the amount of effects on any one channel by adjusting the EFX knob for that one channel.

E-mail me if you have any other specific questions on that board. My e-mail is in my profile.

Source(s): sound guy for 20 years and Behringer fan

problematic factor. query onto yahoo. that will might help!