What is a spiritual/demonic marriage?

What exactly is a demonic marriage? All I know is that some one evil like a witch unites a physical woman with a spiriutal/demonic man (or the other way round) without the person knowing it. And that demonic man will have sexual and other marital/conjugal rights on you....

What are the causes, effects and how can this be overcome?

It seems only Preia has an idea of what I'm talking about. It is a spiritual payment that someone can do thru u. That spiritual husband wont let you have a natural relationship with a man.

Sometimes when u wake up u can sense and see that someone has been sexually violating you without your knowledge of it. wierd but tru.

I am sure there are a number of people out there who know what I am talking about...

Favorite Answer

Applicable to this question is that satanists are usually extremely involved in sexual relations. There are various reasons for this, amongst others because spirit "transfers" with sex. By this I mean that when one person has intercourse with another, those two become one flesh. By becoming one flesh, those two also become one in spirit, and so demons are actally "carried over". This must also be one of God's divine reasons for restricting sex only to marriage! Can you imagine having sex with six people, and not knowing what kind of spirit they have? Out of those six, you get a bit of everything.

Anyhow, I'm not sure about the specific demonic marriage you refer to, but nothing is too great for God. God has the power to cleanse the spirit of any wiling person. The devil must have an open door before he can reach to a person on this level, so people must be sure to be snctified unto God onlt with no place for evil.

God restores. He is the only way.

• G C

That is not Biblical. No spiritual being has sex. Sex was created by God to be in the marriage bed and God is the one who produces life and had created sex between a man and woman to be the avenue by which He brings life into the world. So, there is nothing anywhere other than some person's mind that would support that.

I have never heard of a marriage persay. Believe me, you do not want to pursue or mess with this type of union. You may not believe it can be done or that it is true... but demons do exist. And when you have dealings with them, it is something you never forget.

Thank God for Jesus!

• The cause is an overactive imagination, far too much gullibility and general lack of touch with reality. This can be overcome if you stop watching X-Files marathons.

Source(s): No disrespect to the X-Files, of course.

Lol. You must watch a lot of 'Charmed' or something. I just don't know. I know several witches who are married, and I don't know of I would call any of their marriages demonic.

• Rock

It happens when the boogeyman hunts you! BEWARE!!!!

Pray to the Unicorn for me

A fantasy.

Everything you just said is insane.