Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 1 decade ago

I am a doctor , i received this mail in my inbox although my spam is turned on i want to know is it a fake?

Dear wael, Compliment of the season. This is to inform you that we acknowledged the sent of your Documents and confirm same ok.

This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications where found suitably qualified for the requirements of General Hospital of England, England, UNITED KINGDOM, your CV documents has Already Qualified / permits you to work to General Hospital of England, England, UNITED KINGDOM without interview.

Now, you have to contact the ENGLAND BORDER AGENCY LLC for the procurement of your Valid work/residence permit papers as we are having a contract agreement with them for the easiest acquisition of employee's necessary valid traveling document also sign the Contract agreement and send to ENGLAND BORDER AGENCY LLC.

THE ENGLAND BORDER AGENCY LLC CONTACT DETAILS BELOW:

ATTN: Roger Holmes

CHIEF IMMIGRATION LAWYER

ENGLAND BORDER AGENCY LLC

86 Brookdene Avenue, Watford Herts,

WD1 4LF, England, UNITED KINGDOM

Email: eba_england@live.com

E-mail2: eba_england@mail.md

Tel: +44 703 594 1623

Fax: +44 207 022 1712

Update us with the process between you and the ENGLAND BORDER AGENCY LLC in case of advice where necessary, and ensure you provide them their requirement quick for the fastest process from their office.

Also remember that any Expenses you make on the process of procuring your Work and Resident Permit will be refunded back to you immediately you submit your work permit process has been confirmed to us by the Ministry through our E-mail, and the reimbursement will come along with your Upfront first month Salary and Airfare as already stated on the Attached Contract Agreement.

Congratulations!!!

Regards.

Jim Hanger

General Hospital of England

17 Cricklewood Lane,

London, NW2 1HN, England

UNITED KINGDOM

Head office General Hospital of England

17 Cricklewood Lane,

London, NW2 1HN, England

UNITED KINGDOM

Tel: 0044 703 5946366

E-mail: employee_hr@oued.info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOB REFERENCE NUMBER : GHE/70004/44/UK-UK-008/009

ENGLAND, 17/11/2008

POSITION REFERENCE: WAEL ABOHASAN

We refer to your earlier forwarded application CV / Resume for job engagement with relations to the GENERAL HOSPITAL OF ENGLAND Your CV has qualified you for this post as stated below.

On the above subject matter We presently are posting all candidates to our head office in UNITED KINGDOM, GENERAL HOSPITAL OF ENGLAND management hereby congratulates you on your successful emergence based on detailed recruitment by our recruitment manager, Dr. Malik Owen Further details are as follows:

POSITION/JOBUNIT: GENERAL PRACTITIONER

MONTHLY SALARY

7,900 Pounds (Seven Thousand Nine Hundred Pounds only) monthly/take-home (After tax), with 700 Pounds (Seven Hundred Pounds) Weekly for pocket allowance, Dollars,

Euros or Indian Rupees equivalent depending on home country and currency preference.

JOB LOCATION: ENGLAND - UNITED KINGDOM

STARTUP DATE: 5TH JANUARY 2009

DURATION OF CONTRACT: 24 MONTHS – RENEWABLE.

Herein, you have been forwarded employers’ prototype of Contract terms and conditions via e-mail (Attached) for your perusal and digest; on your satisfaction and agreement with terms and response, you shall be expected to start your job processes and will be sent hard copy of contract document through the TNT/DHL courier services for endorsement via your Local Representative Agreements will also be signed during the job process, and be sent to you alongside your visa and work permit procurement papers.

FORCE MAJEURE: Not withstanding any thing herein stated, neither party should be considered in default in the performance of its obligations under this Agreement as a result of Force Majeure.

The term "Force Majeure" shall include but not limited to Act of God, War, Nation wide strike, Lockout, Riot and Civil commotion. A strike or Lockout embarked upon by only the CONTRACTOR’S personnel shall not be deemed to be included in this term.

If an interruption of work occurs as a result of "Force Majeure" for up to seven (7) days, 70% of the basic daily fees shall be paid as Standby.

TERMINATION: 1 This Agreement may be terminated: -

(I) if the services stated in Article 1 and are not rendered satisfactorily.

(ii) If the duration of the Agreement stated in Article 2 expires and no extension has been given.

(iii) Under Force Majeure as stated in Article 7.0

BENEFITS:

All Employees are expected to reside at the Company’s Staff estate, or private residence based on position.

There are 3 Bedroom Flat Duplex.

Honda Accord (IV Tec) 2008 Model Brand New, for employees use during contract. Dietary options, Customized cooks and Dieticians are available options.

Incas

4 Answers

Relevance
  • cotojo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There is no GENERAL HOSPITAL OF ENGLAND, and there is no CHIEF IMMIGRATION LAWYER.

They would also not be using free email addresses such as live.com and the telephone numbers are cell phones, such large organisations would use landlines and have their own dedicated email addresses.

It's a scam, keep well away from it and simply delete the email.

• 1 decade ago

Hey doctor greetings,

First of all, you are such a genious person and what you should do is if you have any sources to find out the name and address in Uk THEN DO IT OR OTHER WISE

check out with search engines.

But do not give your important papers without knowing about them.

And by the way if you are from India then, my brother you are required here not there. If money is all for you let me know buddy I shall arrange it for you but do not leave the country man, serve the country.

My mail id is sheth_vish@yahoo.co.in

mail anytime anything you want

• 1 decade ago

Is that your actual name?

Doesn't seem like those too good to be true 180 million dollars kind of email.

And there are lots of contact numbers there.

Or you could try contacting the general hospital or immigration office directly and enquiring about those numbers/people.

• 1 decade ago

this is fake....it surely is....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.