:) asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

How early can you get nausea from pregnancy?

For the past 3 days i've been feeling nauseas, dizzy and moody. I'm 4 days past ovulation, and i've had sex on day 8,9 and 15 of my cycle. My periods aren't due for another 10 days and i rarely get nauseas just from ovulation. I havn't tried any new medicine or food, so i don't have any other reason for feeling the way i feel. Could i be pregnant? Or what else could cause nausea?

I've also been getting mild cramps and strange feelings in my uterus. Also, my last period was early and didn't last long.

Favorite Answer

Anything I say won't make you worry less. Good Luck.

True morning sickness nausea wouldn't happen this early, it takes several weeks for the pregnancy hormone to build up to levels that even the most sensitive body would react to. Nausea is a vague symptom that can be related to many, many other factors other than pregnancy.

But that doesn't mean you aren't pregnant. You'll just have to wait it out and take a test if you miss your period. Good luck!

Source(s): RN, OB