Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

are all guys the same..?

so this guy i've been texting and getting to know has been very flirty and asking if we can meet up etc... but first of all i want to make it clear i do know this guy its not someone off the internet or anything.

but now i find out he has been texting one of my friends saying the same thing, this happens to me all the time, i don't think I'm ever going to find a decent guy.

Favorite Answer

it seems like you had feelings for him

i do the same thing as he do but i don't know about other guys

good luck

If all guys were the same then one must assume all girls are the same. Why don't you pass on the texting and attempt to form a relationship with someone you can look in the eye. It's important to find someone with whom you share mutual morals and interests. This is why young people, who are dating, should know the family of the person they're spending time with.

He's a player don't waste your time on him.. He isn't ready for a serious relationship right now so be friends but don't get too involved or too attached.. Oh and no all guys are not the same... there are some really great guys out there

He's a guy, what can you say? You just need to find the right guy thats ready for love with one woman only. Plenty of fish in the sea...some more than willing to treat you how you should be

I wouldn't go with that guy if I was you. Find someone who's definitely interested in you and not other people. There will always be someone out there like that.

N E R D S.

They are one girl men.

I promise you won't be disappointed. A little bored, but not disappointed.

p