debaters, its your time to shine?

hello i need some help with my debate. our topic is "Resolve that politicians should not be allowed to endorse commercial products" i am affirmative which makes me agree to the topic. my role in this debate is cross-examiner which makes me ask the questions to the negative side and try to make them contradict themselves.

please post questions like: Do you believe in people bribing other people just to say good things even if all of it were just lies? or do you think that the politician makes the product any better by endorsing it?

etc etc please if you dont have questions don't post some words like what the h*ll or something of the like. questions only please :P thank you very much

Favorite Answer

Do you think politicians will be susceptible to corruption if they are allowed to take money for endorsing certain products?