Are you mean to people who work in fast food?

If so, why?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No that would be spiteful and nasty because they are so hard working and usually students working their way through Uni!! They work like Trojons ,and are pleasant and helpful. Just think. today - McDonald's crew member - tomorrow - doctor, lawyer ,architect etc....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope, If a meal costs 2 and I give the server 5 I just tell him/her to keep the change.

I do get angry when McDonalds does not give me the right food when I drive-thru. I always check the bag before I drive off. That is essential.

• suki
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Of course not...just because they work in a fast food outlet doesn't mean to say they're sub human, for gods sake why would anyone want to be mean to them?

oh, and of course, the people who are mean to them ought to be prepared to have their food spat on (or even worse!! lol)

It's like traffic wardens really isn't it? someone's got to do the job....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, because I used to work in fast food. HOWEVER, there are some snooty little brats i'd like to, but hold my tongue so nobody messes with my food.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

because of fact some everybody is basically that way. because of fact particularly some speedy foodstuff workers are infants, and nicely yeah...infants, that approximately explains it in itself. some human beings although are extremly great. I basically dont tell the impolite ones to have a great day. Society believes speedy foodstuff workers are stupid because of fact they arent working at a extra training required place. yet they dont see that they could be procuring faculty.

• 1 decade ago

Why would I act rude unless they gave me reason to do so?

They are simply providing a service which you desire.

Guess what, if they weren't around; no Maccers ever again!!!!

• 1 decade ago

I tried to be nice because they're preparing my food.

• 1 decade ago

no, why should I be mean to hard working people

• Nope.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not until after i get my food

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.