what is the most scary thing that has happened to you? ?

am not talking about anything " school related" or " boyfriend/girlfriend" related but really scary

tell me now am bored lol

no rude comments-

Favorite Answer

My auto lights went off in the middle of a very dark and foggy night on a bridge that crosses an entrance into the Mississippi River. I could not see the rails on either side or the road itself. I remembered God that day!!

once i had ben to Gruda mall.there was a small scary game called scary house.i just thought that it would be nice and funny inside.but when i went,i saw that there was no little light inside all my friends were screing while entering itself.then when moving inside,devils!pwple were wearing skeleton dresses and making noices with devil's song and music.they shouted like anything and made us to get scared.the ame was for 10 minutes.but when we went inside 10 minutes were like 2 hours.that was the day when i was so ared in my life and decided not to go anywhere w

Um probably My most scariest moment was when me and my friend were walking around the park at mid night and all of a sudden we heard this loud scream or roar we weren't sure what it was, so we ran.

ummm, being sucked out to sea in a rip tide at the age of 12, yup that was pretty scary...

By the way, there's no life flashing before your eyes crap, it just all goes dark

being followed home by 2 strangers and when i started running they also started and turned into my street and i went inside my house and they waited at my front gate =''(