Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

how not to be shy around guys?

i'm really shy around guys i'm really into. theres this guy named jose that i met like last year but we just started talking alot alot the last couple months. a few days ago he invited me over we were in his bed watching a movie and he leaned over and kissed me? i was suprised because i didn't think he was into me like that. now he wants me to stay over saturday night and i guess i'm not SUPER shy like someone who barely talks but it's like sometimes i don't even know what to say. any advice? thanks in advance : ]

Favorite Answer

Staying over is a big step away from kissing. Make sure that you want to make that step before you go ahead. Might pay to get to know him a big better on this new level first.

The reason why you are shy is because you care what he thinks just "be yourself" (I know everyone says this) and pretend that you do not like him and just talk to him like he is your friend. Try it with this guy and then if it works good if it doesn't then who cares you will get over him and you probably wont get married to him so whats the harm.

Read this link it is so damn funny and gross.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Au_Ut...

just be careful, i personally know a that a few of my friends like shy girls, and feel all-important being like knights in shining armour. Its a horrible ego thing, but what ever works for you is fine :)

Just go with the flow be your self because if he likes you already then he must still like the way when you see each other again.

Just don't be nervous your personality changes when you're nervous.

are you shy or just plain stupid, why would you stay over with a guy after one kiss.

just sum up the courage to smile, we will take care of the rest!

Source(s): girls show intrest, the guy makes the move...

You"ll get over it when you are closer to him.

one key word. PROTECTION.