Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

why do girls put their whole heart in loving someone? why do some boys don't?

haayy,

i just wanna know why my boyfriend is like that..

=(

• Sonja
    Favorite Answer

It really depends on the individual, not on their gender. You and your boyfriend obviously have different personalities.

Don't generalize though, everyone is different and being a certain gender does not mean you have certain traits.

Coz a lot of guy (not me for 1) take girls 4 granted and dont really c the piont of putting their whole heart into a relationship, wen it wont make a difference to how the sex feels.

Sounds kinda mean but its true with a lot of guys

guys opinion--- LOL

A woman IS willing to risk all and put everything into finding true love... including her entire heart!

A guy (NOT ALL) is willing to try to find love and true happiness but is not willing to put BOTH feet in the fire until much later in a relationship when there is some safety net.

Guys pretend not to be... but are just as fragile as woman... and the "manly men" think they have the world figured out and refuse to put their whole heart into a relationship until they know for sure... NOT knowing that by doing it that way may SERIOUSLY jeopardize a good thing!

• hewray

Not all girls do

Not all boys don't

When you stop promoting gender stereotypes and just let things play out as individual events you will enjoy a richer quality of life

• Sugga

because your guy is a low down dog!!

but, your question is soooo sexist!! I have seen some women be down right heartless whores!!! so to rephrase your question maybe you mean to ask.....

Why do some people put their whole hearts into loving someone but some people do not???

just more appropriate....unless you ment to be sexist and shallow minded about it. i hope this helped.

Sometimes the guy puts their whole heart and some girls don't...

Well maybe you gave your whole heart too early in the relationship, me and my ex gave our whole hearts too each other and its been hard to give whats left of mine to anyone else, so maybe hes been hurt in the past???

sorry if i have been rude towards the other sex.

the main reson for this is that gals jst like to fall in love with their eyes and mind closed.

I am guy, it can depend on what type of guy he is, he may love u the same way, but doesn't show it, it can also depend on the age

sometimes it is vice versa....deoending on the person i suppose. And I'm sure everyone has this problem during their life and they just have to learn from heartbreak.