Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

could you help me in english and correct this mail? thanks?

Dear Mr x,

It will be a pleasure to welcome you to this final conference of the xxxx project. In light of your activity within the the xxxx your attendance at this event would be invaluable.

I am delighted to confirm that your intervention is planned in the opening panel after Prof xxx's intervention. Moreover, due to our high number of speakers we would ask that your presentation to be no longer than 10 minutes. I am sorry to ask you to respect this limited time but we would leaving time for discussion and debate.

May I also kindly ask you to send in the title of your presentation.

Please find enclosed a programme of Conference as well as your registration form for the conference, we would be most thankful if you could send in as soon as possible.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further information

Sincerely yours,

Favorite Answer

(Here is the correction.)

Dear Mr xxx,

It is indeed a pleasure to welcome you to this, the final conference of the xxxx project. In light of your activity within the the xxxx your attendance at this event would be greatly appreciated.

I am delighted to confirm that your intervention has been scheduled for the opening panel, after that of Prof xxx. However, due to the numereous speakers participating in the event, we kindly ask that your presentation be no longer than 10 minutes. I regret having to ask you to respect this limititation, but we have to allow time for the discussion and debate.

We also kindly ask that you send us the title of your presentation, before the date of the event.

Plese find enclosed a copy of the Conference Programme, along with the registration form, which you are required to complete. We would be most greatful if you could submit it as soon as possible.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further information.

Sincerely yours,

(Hope this helps!)