Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what an idiot dont you agree?

well it was me and him for about a week just flirting and stuff. i knew he liked me and i liked him. i wrote him a letter to ask him to be my boyfriend then today i find out hes just got back with his girlfriend.

how rude is that?? he liked me but he got back with his ex.. some guys are so idiotic dont you agreee?

Favorite Answer

I would have taken away his ability to have children.

A huge kick right in the nuts.

He shouldn't have flirted with you. He should have told you straight up he was still into his ex. Seriously, he's a man whore.

IF he wasn't into his ex and he flirts with you then fine. It's neither persons fault if he isn't interested.

But he was leading you on, obviously.

He needs to screw his head on tighter.

How fcking old are you people? Are you all teenagers?

You're all going to go through sh.t relationships ay. You people know fck all.

If that's how you treat girls or even guys, for that matter, you have absolutely no god damn consideration for the other persons feelings.

You idiots need to grow the fck up.

Steve K, you're a puto. Keep your penis in your pants. Girls don't want to see or hear it talking.

EDIT: How the HELL is it her fault!? She didn't bloody know he was still interested in his ex!! It's not her damn fault at all you bunch of tosspots! GOD DAMNIT! You people are completely off your chops!

Source(s): Thumb me down, dipsh.ts. It's you people that go around breaking other peoples hearts. Shame on you. Have some damn consideration for another persons feelings.

hey gal, he just a plain loser, a player will always be a player, hes also a smooth talker,says anything and everything you want to hear! here's an idea lets get even! invite him for a coffee in town! bring your galfreinds, you and him on another table,the gals in a differrent section away from where you and the jerk are sittin, then you excuse yourself to go the the bathroom, go the counter and buy cup of coke with lots of ice, then go back to your seat, your friends a making the loudest noise to get you guys attention,when he turn to looks at them you pour the drink on his private part, call your friends, get out of there as soon as you can,leave his a$$ at a blink's notice and never look back. try it! you need someone who will love you with respect not treat you like your nothing!!

Source(s): from experience!

No he's not really an idiot..if you and this guy were only together for a week then it was silly on your part to write him a letter asking him to be your boyfriend so quickly..

Hmm, I'm pretty sure he has the right to date any girl he wants. And by saying he's an idiot for getting back with his ex - are you suggesting that you're way better than her or something.

You and him for about a week just flirting and stuff? He knows his ex more so it'd make more sense for them to go out.

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but I'm just pointing out my opinion.

Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200811...

guys are easily led

he was flirting with you

but nothing happened

his girlfriend wanted him back, so he went

easy option for him

i assume he is quite immature

most guys dont grow up to be this way

its usually the younger set that act like this

would you want someone who is this easily influenced and doesnt have a mind or backbone of his own?

thought not

• _

I'm not one to judge, but I think you might have taken a bit too long to get the ball rolling on that one.

I would never have done that to a woman though. He didn't even give you an explanation.

You're the idiot. Guys flirt with every girl, flirting means nothing. He never had romantic feelings for you.

i agree. but you were the idiodic one here.

just flirting doesnt mean anything.

guys flirt with every girl they meet, hun.

trust me. i know from experience.

just becasue they flirt with you doesnt mean there gonna try to make something serious out of it.

you're stupid. you never ask a guy to be your boyfriend if you're a girl. he flirted with you he got to touch you and stuff so you're the one thats idiotic.

• Mike

guys run away from girls when they feel the girls like them too much...be more careful next time, its only been a week. Try and play a little hard to get.