claudine c asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

whats better for a girl long hair or short hair? why?

Favorite Answer

it depends on the hairstyle that you will have...

i like having layered hair...

It's not really as simple as that. Different face shapes look better with short hair and some with long. Also some people have larger heads and some smaller. It really depends on what you think looks better on you. I look better with hair above my shoulders. While my sister looks better with hair that is the longer the better.

I personally like having long hair because it makes me feel more feminine. But some girls look cuter with short hair so I guess it depends on the person.

It depends on what kind of shape your face has long faces look cute with both but round faces look cuter with short hair

This is very sad, but if you cut your hair too short (even if its the cutest thing on the planet!), people will randomly call you a lesbian.

Source(s): I have short hair.

it is more sophisticated to have shorter hair on a girl..i found when i had short hair (shorter than a bob) it didnt suit my face shape and was harder to style than when it was longer. a POB (like victoria beckhams) is really hot in my opinion. x

• eli

it depends on your personality and faceshape

i tried short hair and i hated it thought it made my face look fatter so i grew it out straight away.

Depends on your facial shape and the look you're going for.

Long hair is sexy on girls. And it has to be longer than mine!