i'm planning to start a music website only for listining?

i thought not to purchase any song from the original person, instead i use the link from other music website, but the problem is that if the song plays in my site through other sites link, it is showing the other websites name. ex. kannadaaudio.com is a kannada music, if we select song it plays in another window(realplayer format), their it shows that it is playing from kannadaaudio.com this is the main problem to me. How can i take link from this website without disclosing their names. please help me

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can do all that tweaking and make it play from your own site, but kannadaaudio is gonna sue you, because you didn't take their permission (which they wouldn't like agree to give). This can lead you to ending up in jail.

Hope it helps

Source(s): Based on user's experience
  • Cazpa
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You could be in trouble if the other website complains about you using their bandwidth.

You also need permission to broadcast the music.

There are many legal implications!

• bully
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You are also steeling bandwidth from the other sites. Do the job properly, license the music you want to use and host it yourself otherwise you will be in very hot water legally and morally.

• 1 decade ago

You have to get the permission of kannadaaudio.com before you can do all that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.