im 14 need a job! where could i get one?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends on your intiative, your tastes, and location....

You could do paper routes (though nowadays the routes are killer and you need a car...) mow lawns, shovel snow , etc....

as for "w-2" jobs, you could work any amusement centers with games involving skill, (like ring toss) or behind the counter. Many state laws prohibit use of machinery. You could also work in fast food, like McD's, but you will most likely be on front counter, or a lobby person. Oddly enough, you could probably cook on a grill or make sandwiches, but not cook fries, deep fryers or operate a microwave.. (this is definitely a McD's thing... you can use it at home but not at work...a freakin microwave!!!) so if you don't like face to face with customers, fast food may not be for you.

If you are close to agri-business, you can corn de-tassel, pick strawberries, pick blueberries, etc, depending on the season.

Also try movie theatres, but I think most of those are 16+

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

chik fi lay

highers people 14 and a half +

• 1 decade ago

You can wash cars around your neighborhood. Go door to door. Sounds like fun, right?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

heaps of places! maccas, fast food outlet, cafe or supermarkets. heaps of retail places are currently hiring for christmas.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i don't recommend a fast food restaurant.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.