I would realy like to know if i could play World of Warcraft on "Intel Chipset family"graphcal card. Tnx :)?

I have the video card and it seems that it does not support most of the games... so i would like to know if it could support WoW...?

Thanks any way :)

Favorite Answer

In short: Don't do it, buy a GFX card for about 30-50 dollar price range (256mb at least) and you'll be running just fine.

Do you know how much memory is on the card or can you give the exact of the card... I would recommend not running WoW on the card, I had to downsize my card and using a nvidia 7200 series which is 128mb supporting 512mb (im up to 512) and the game is running choppy when real stuff happens or when I raid... I have a older computer so I'm upgrading but for now i have single core 3.0 pentium 4 process with 2g of ram with that gfx card and I have to run with all settings on low just to do basic stuff...

Source(s): http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N8... I personally enjoy ATI radeon video cards and Sapphire seems to know their stuff. Just my 2 cents